-
networked internet with install
I have installed Knoppix to the hardrive, and I have DSL. I have have a router though, so I am using Ethernet, and I want to get onto the internet using that. It works on the live CD, but I cant get it to work on the install. I guess there is just something that I need to know so that I can get Knoppix to use it, but I dont know how.
I did once get it to work, using netconfig, and maybe something else, but now, when I try to use that, it still doesnt fix the problem.
Similar Threads
-
By Synthpopalooza in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2005, 01:10 PM
-
By MethodMan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 09:25 PM
-
By TechniK in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 03:23 AM
-
By JNeuhoff in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 03:32 PM
-
By hernan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 02:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09