I did a apt-get dist-upgrade today and my ps2 mouse stopped working. I can only see the cursor but could not move it.
How do I fix this problem?
I did a apt-get dist-upgrade today and my ps2 mouse stopped working. I can only see the cursor but could not move it.
How do I fix this problem?
As a follow up, this happened on 2 m/cs.
I managed to get one working by unpluging the mouse and plugging it in again when I find that Win98 could not detect the mouse either. Could it be that Knoppix have affected the mouse somehow even Win98 could not detect it?
On the other m/c where I have RH9, WinXP and Knoppix installed, the mouse works in RH9 and WinXp.
BTW, its a PS2 scroll mouse.

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99