-
Can't change resolution after installing to HD
When I installed Knoppix onto a dual-boot system (Dell Powerserve 600SC) I can only choose 1024x768 as my resolution - I want 800x600. I'm running Window Maker.
When I was running from the CD this wasn't a problem. I've tried kxconfig, and something involving dpkg (I can't remember the entire line). I chose 800x600 as my only resolution and yet when I get to the K login screen, it's 1024x768, and so is Window Maker.
Similar Threads
-
By yakirz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:52 PM
-
By giant_toaster in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-04-2005, 09:33 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 11:41 PM
-
By timeo27 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:34 AM
-
By ndori in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 10:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99