Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: generic LDAP server

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2

    generic LDAP server

    Hi
    I'm trying to implement a generic LDAP server on a customized KNOPPIX cd.
    I've already installed slapd.
    I made also an iso of my new server, and it works well.

    Only I can't bind to my server if I'm trying to add a user!
    What could I do wrong?
    Is it maybe because it's a live-cd that no users can be added?

    Thx

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2
    I see, my slapd-service isn't running!
    If I try to run it in my chrooted system (/mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX) then it works...
    but if I make an iso and start slapd from the iso, it does not work.

    any suggestions?
    Thx

Similar Threads

  1. USB generic serial drivers
    By SlavoniaJavaTeam in forum Laptops
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 11:51 PM
  2. Bootable SMB/LDAP server with USB memory card
    By cgmckeever in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 06:46 AM
  3. Generic Monitor Problem....
    By Satyag in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 12:15 PM
  4. LDAP on Red Hat Linux
    By Pradeep in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 11:32 AM
  5. LDAP Authentication
    By vanman in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module picture

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module

$5.00



Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram picture

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram

$125.00



SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code picture

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code

$108.09