-
Booting Prob
I am a knoppix newbie.
But I have read a lot of threads, looking for an answer to my prob and haven't found one. I apoligize in advance if I have over looked the answer.
I dl'ed knoppix 3.9 from a mirror and checked it using md5. burned it at a slow speed (4x). Set my BIOS to boot from CD-ROM first, and it does that, but after it starts to load I get a command promt (A:\). I am able to change the drive letter on that command prompt, but I'm not sure what to do from there in order to get knoppix up and running. thanx
I have read some threads about SATA probs. I am running A RAIDw/2 SATA drives
Similar Threads
-
By mithereal in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 09:07 AM
-
By bsaber in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:46 PM
-
By fishjg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 01:44 AM
-
By motion in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 12:12 AM
-
By M_N_M in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 01:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*
$1599.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00