Have you tried to contact Ghandalfar? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/profile...profile&u=1509
He is one of the main developers (perhaps the only one) that makes the LiveKiosk at livecd.net.
In the august edition of linux format magazine they mention Intellibuild (iBuild), which supposedly makes creating custom Live Cd's easier (http://ibuild.livecd.net/). There are screenshots and Howtos available with it. Accesses software from Debian. Personally I haven't a clue if it works cos I haven't got that far yet and I am not sure how you would go about adding a non Debian appllication (I need something similar to MS Project and can't find anything on Debian although I found GanttPV, Planner and Gantt Project, which appear to have similar GUI interfaces as MS Project, but do not appear to be in Debian).
Have you tried to contact Ghandalfar? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/profile...profile&u=1509
He is one of the main developers (perhaps the only one) that makes the LiveKiosk at livecd.net.
Thanks for replying so quickly.Thought long and hard about writing this, but anyway...!! I have seen the word kiosk before and never known what was meant. After looking up liveCD.net and googling and asking Jeeves I think I am still non the wiser other than the LiveCD may be similar to iBuild in that it helps by remastering (hot/cold??). In which case Ghandalfar could give me info on remastering and/ my college software problem..??
PS. Guess I should have checked the Knoppix forum first. (http://www.cclug.org/wiki/Main/KioskMode )
Easiest way would be to package it for Debian then just write simple patch for it. Not so easy would be to write a patch that it would manualy copy it there (maybe via make install?)I am not sure how you would go about adding a non Debian appllication
Ibuild works, you just have to grasp its concept![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95