Here you will find many good things http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Main_Page
Hi there,
My friend just give me Knoppix live cd, and I found it very cool!!!!!
I love it!
Later on, i try to installed it on my hardrive, and it success.
Now, I just buy a new HD Enclosure so I can take my hardrive anywhere.
But when I try to boot from my portable HD, the OS seems to failed.
After the LILO appear, then I select one of the menus, There's an error that said kernel panic, cannot find device.
So, what happened? It happened in other computer, but works on my computer.
So, can Knoppix installed to a harddrive and still have the Live CD characteristics? How?
Thanx.
Here you will find many good things http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Main_Page

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99