-
Unable to log in unix system. Please Help!
I have Knoppix version 3.7. I have used it in the past. I put the cd in and started my computer and it boots fine. The desktop comes up and I click on the Terminal icon in order to enter my information needed to log into the UNIX system at my shcool. I enter it in the following example:
slogin [email protected]
Upon entering my information and hitting enter, I get the following message:
shh: connect to host d30.ucs.mycollege.edu port 30: No route to host
Today I put the cd in the computer at work and it worked fine. I could log into my shcools UNIX system, but I can't get it to work on my computer at home.
I would really appreciate any help with this problem.
Thanks!!!
Similar Threads
-
By KnoppixIsOk in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
-
By animestome in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2006, 01:26 AM
-
By wquay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 06:22 AM
-
By knopppixnewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By evermuse in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 12:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09