hi..
I installed klik with the one liner wget commamnd..restarted browser and I get:
klik is not registered protocol..
?
thx
hi..
I installed klik with the one liner wget commamnd..restarted browser and I get:
klik is not registered protocol..
?
thx
PClinuxOS iz rpm based (Mandriva), I doubt very much klik will work with it. On the other hand, PCLOS has its own repository, full of redy-to-use programs.
UPDATE: http://klik.atekon.de/docs/?page=How%20to%20use
Supported distributions
* Kanotix BH 8 and newer http://www.kanotix.net/
* Knoppix 3.7 2004-12-08, 3.8 CEBIT and newer http://www.knoppix.de/
* Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" Live CD (Beta) http://www.ubuntu.com/
* Linspire Five-0 http://www.linspire.com/
* Kanotix CPX-MINI http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/cpx-mini/index.html
* debian sarge, sid (some cmg files might fail to run)
* OpenSUSE 10 (currently in preparation, some cmg files might fail to run)
* Fedora Core 4 (currently in preparation, some cmg files might fail to run)
Please close all browsers, and install the client again. It should work with Konqueror (surely) and Firefox (in most cases).
Greetings,
probono

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99