Hi,
I'm a knoppix/linux newbie, apologies if I'm asking something dumb.
I am running Knoppix 4.0.2 on a dell latitude x300 notebook. It has an internal dell truemobile bluetooth dongle which I am trying to configure. I have downloaded and installed bluez-libs-2.25.tar.gz, bluez-utils-2.25.tar.gz, bluez-firmware-1.1.tar.gz and bluez-hcidump-1.29.tar.gz from bluez.org. When I type #hcitool dev to see a list of devices it lists none.
Can anyone give me any tips?
Thanks in advance.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09