-
Couple Questions, about Debain and Distro's!!
Hey Everyone,
I've been searching lately, and found out that Knoppix isn't the best system to run from the HDD.So question #1) Whats the best Distro of Linux to run?
I've also seen that you can run Debains or something like that. I though when I installed my Linux from CD I choose Debain. So question #2) How do I find out if I'm running Knoppix or Debain.
Thanks All....Mike R
Similar Threads
-
By GFBurke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 06:09 AM
-
By bobalex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By Anathema in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By stv in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 04:13 PM
-
By lrf in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90