If you are using an onboard graphics processor that uses shared memory, that amount will be deducted from the total available.
This is usually adjustable in the BIOS.
I've combed the FAQ and older board topics and couldn't find the answer to this, so...
When I boot Knoppix everything goes fine, except when the thing is about to load, a message pops up that says I need at least 84 MB of memory. Then, a box pops up (what I'm guessing is the console or something) and there is no desktop GUI like my friend's Knoppix has.
Do I just not have enough RAM? I have 128 MB. (yes, laugh, it's funny)
Thanks in advance.
If you are using an onboard graphics processor that uses shared memory, that amount will be deducted from the total available.
This is usually adjustable in the BIOS.
Alright, I'll check that out as soon as possible. Thanks!

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99