-
opening /dev/dsp
Hi all...
I am using Knoppix 3.6 CD and I want OSS drivers to be there so that I can read and write audio or voice bytes to /dev/dsp.
I know it is possible after hd install.... but how to enable the OSS drivers using something like a cheat code...
I hope to get a solutions for this.
Thanks in advance
soumya
Similar Threads
-
By Manoau2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-02-2006, 08:09 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 01:21 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By m_yates in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99