Nice. I think this is better than the option to remove locales which I have also done (without any deleterious consequences).
On a hard dirve install you can install localepurge (apt-get install localepurge) to free up space used by locales other than your own. When you install the configuration utility will run, de-select the locales you do not want. Now every time you install new software localepurge will run and remove the locales you do not want and the man pages for those locales as well if you answered yes to removal in the setup.
Nice. I think this is better than the option to remove locales which I have also done (without any deleterious consequences).
For USA
Select: en | en_US | en_US.UTF-8 , deselect all others.Code:apt-get install localepurge
And what about the dutch peoplelast time i've got troubles with it so.......

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70