Greetings all,
New to Knoppix and I think it's absolutely brilliant, I'm loving it, so much so I installed it to HD. Yes, I understand it is basically Debian now.
I have a question to ask of you.
First a little background on my partition setup:
I have a SATA HD. Partitions are setup as 115GB NTFS (WinXP) and the other 32GB to /root and 85GB to /home.
Now on to the question:
When I installed last night I missed setting up & selecting the /home drive. I believe it created the knoppix /home for me all under /root
And so I found /home just sitting there w/o any files (it was formatted previous to the install).
How can I move the /home under /root to the /home I already have partitioned seperately? I hope I have made the situation clear, please help!

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50