-
Junior Member
registered user
kpx 5 - apache2 home dir killed my old apps
I just installed apache2, mysql5, and php5 via apt...
now, when I load up the localhost, I get a new home dir of /localhost/apach2-default/
also, when I manually type in my index page for my local site, /localhost/index.html , I get a prompt to download the php file instead of displaying the page !
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also, in relation to this problem, I have tried to edit the apache2 config file to redirect the homepage but I can't seem to make it work no matter what I do) !
Similar Threads
-
By alek6cu in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:20 PM
-
By alek6cu in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2007, 04:32 PM
-
By alek6cu in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
-
By dvryknopper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
-
By animeorb in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 05:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00