-
Hi ILoveKagome:
A relevant topic, If I use a USB CD-Writer it works but does not with any other USB based device. I have these options in /mnt/ hda1, hda3, hda5, uba1, drive_c, auto, test. None open. But under Kanotix, I get all USB devices listed.
I am forced to use a USB Modem, I was desperate.
Thanks
AJ
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2006, 06:19 PM
-
By scozzese in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 04:00 AM
-
By YuXeL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 01:48 AM
-
By MrAhmad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09