-
I don't see any responses yet so I'll give a few hints - hop
Thanks for reply. I have tried already that you suggested. But the size is still big for my need.
Besides KNOPPIX has 1000 of packages, and I am very confused for which package it breaks the system that I remove.
I need around 70 MB (most size is needed for kernel modules) which will be much less after zip.
I am now remastering the GParted which will be perfect for my needs.
Regards
-Same
Similar Threads
-
By xtomcatx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-22-2006, 12:44 PM
-
By mkg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 01:02 AM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 03:43 PM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*
$1599.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00