I have just downloaded a live CD of Knoppix 5.1.1.1 When I try administrative functions I am asked for a password. Anyone know what it is??![]()
![]()
![]()
I have just downloaded a live CD of Knoppix 5.1.1.1 When I try administrative functions I am asked for a password. Anyone know what it is??![]()
![]()
![]()
You type in "passwd root"
You will then be prompted for a new root password. Unless you save you session, it will reset on each boot.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00