.. in file f2 in boot image
Hello,
I would like to change names of cheatcodes. I would like to have
my_name lang=de or my_name desktop=fluxbox. Is this enough to change in syslinux.cfg
LABEL=knoppix for LABEL=my_name? ( Will this destroy the functionality
of system in other places?) ..And one more thing: Where is placed the
screen with cheatcodes, which is available by pressing F2?
Thanks for help, best regards - larryks
.. in file f2 in boot image
..ok thanks,
.. Could you tell me please, how it is with this change of names
cheatcodes?
- best regards - larryks
not sure.. why don't you try it?
But I think it may break knoppix-autoconfigure ..
I have changed it, and nothing broke...
just pay attention to what you change.
if I remember correctly, there is only one "knoppix" in syslinux.cfg that you have to change, although more are present.
just the one after LABEL (or before... forgot...)

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90