-
How to center a 1024x768 framebuffer on a wide screen ?
Hello,
I have a laptop with a 1280x800 native resolution (Dell D430 - intel chipset)
With the Knoppix Live CD, I get a 1024x768 framebuffer resolution which is not stretched, the screen is centered.
How do I get this using another distribution ?
The screen is stretched (in horizontal due to the wide screen) everytime when I use vga=791 in the grub.conf file.
I checked all parameters of intelfb and vesafb framebuffers but nothing about centering screen.
Thank you for your help. Cheers !
Similar Threads
-
By dakky21 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2006, 01:18 AM
-
By chrkv in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-04-2006, 04:25 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:08 PM
-
By KeithBlake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 03:28 PM
-
By veuf in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 10:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09