Me too. I allocated about 1GB for my user directory and I am down to 300 MB and would like to know either how to add more space via unionfs or how to increase the size of the img.
I wanted to know if I could use a folder in my USB jump drive as an extra partition for UNIONfs and HOW DO I DO THAT..? that is how do I partition the USB jump drive, and use that folder to expand UNIONFS?
Me too. I allocated about 1GB for my user directory and I am down to 300 MB and would like to know either how to add more space via unionfs or how to increase the size of the img.

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37