Using Knoppix V6.2-EN booted with "knoppix desktop=gnome"
I would like to have the calendar start week start with Sunday
Where is the code for this? I could not find it when I searched for "calendar"
Also, How do I save the settings to a flash drive so I can use them at the next boot?
Thanks for your help.
I booted my computer in Puppy Linux and the calendar can be set to start on Sunday.
This solves my issue. I now have a Linux that works. The Puppy forum is also supported.
134 people have looked at this post before I changed it today. No One posted a reply.
I have moved on to other Linux Distributions and I am happy with Barry's Puppy 4.3.1
Thank you for not answering my post. It forced me to look elsewhere for solutions.
I am thankful for Knoppix. When it came out it was the first Live Linux CD I tried back
many, many years ago. It helped the community to realize that Linux could be run from
a CD and work. Many other distributions have followed that lead.

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00