--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '
Originally Posted by sevengraff
I took a screen shot of what is happening
http://members.atozasia.com/sevengraff/sig/bad1.jpg
Look at the top of the windows for konqueror and mozilla.
This only seems to happen on my Dell Dimension L800r. It's about a year and a half old, and has a built-in video card. I don't get this problem on my Sager laptop. What can I do to make it look propper?
[edit]
Oh yes, I'm using the new Knoppix released today, 6/6/03.
--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '
Originally Posted by sevengraff

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00