I also solved the grub error from post above I have Windows on second hard drive. I modified menu list for the 3rd item in list to reflect
map (hd0) (hd1)
map (hd1) (hd0)
chainloader (hd1,0)+1
Worked just fine.
Webmin I downloaded the install file from webmin.com (convert the rpm to deb with Alien) The nic driver from Broadcom website I downloaded the tar.gz and extracted to / I then terminal and cd to that directory and issue a modprobe command and the nic loads
Last edited by itman007; 07-19-2011 at 08:54 PM.
I also solved the grub error from post above I have Windows on second hard drive. I modified menu list for the 3rd item in list to reflect
map (hd0) (hd1)
map (hd1) (hd0)
chainloader (hd1,0)+1
Worked just fine.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Core i7-11700KF 3.60GHz 8 Core SRKNN 16 Thread LGA 1200 USED
$180.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99