First of all "Check the ISO"; after this try some of the cheatcodes; last option: "Cannot boot"
http://knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
Hello! I downloaded the newest version of knoppix, burned it into a cd, ran the cd from startuo (windows x86 machine) and whenever I hit enter (to boot), my screen first run a lor of the built-in commands, but suddenly my screen crashes. Is this common, and what could potentially be done about it?
First of all "Check the ISO"; after this try some of the cheatcodes; last option: "Cannot boot"
http://knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
cannot boot did not work. And how du I check the ISO? It has the exactky correct size.
I tried cannot boot, and the iso was fine.
I also burned the normal CD (700mb), ran it and the same thing happened.
Why?
I have a Windows 8 with an inactive admin and my main account is set to guest. I dont know why, but I'm very limited with options. I can't access the SAM file either, so I don't know what to do.
It could be helpful to know more about your system (CPU, GPU, size of RAM ...)
And if your Windows 8 uses secure boot, have a look in the manual of your BIOS, how to start with other boot mediums
For example Acer computer
I donīt think I have the option to secure boot. I use a Windows 8 HP.
RAM was 6.00 gb. DonĻt know about CPU or GPU though.
Damn this is a hopeless situation!
I would suggest that you tryorCode:knoppix nofb no3dorCode:fb1024x768at the "boot:" prompt.Code:failsafe
thanks, but none of the commands worked.
"fb1024x768" produced a crashed screen wish looked a little different then the other ones, but thatīs it.
Itīs always crashing after the "starting framework mode" (or something),

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
$280.00
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50