-
Compiz
I have a suggestion for the next release. While I whole heartedly endorse the use of Compiz I feel that one change would be beneficial. The exploding effect when closing windows tends to take too long on a significant amount of computers. You might want to consider changing that to an effect that reacts and finishes quicker. It's the first change I make when I create a new LiveUSB stick, but when run from a CD/DVD it's a pain to change it each time and can really bog down a system. I've received quite a number of comments about how sluggish Knoppix seems to new users, and almost all of them end up being about the exploding effect.
Just a thought. I love Knoppix. It's my go to live distro.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90