-
I just burnt the ISO to a USB it talks as well, it just talks less. I don't think the ISO I burnt is for blind people.
I am pretty sure I downloaded this one
ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppi...3-06-16-EN.iso
Is there a way I can verify that from within knoppix what version it is?
I can pinpoint when it talks.
When it sits at saying "root@Microknoppix" for a bit, then suddenly it says something about something sequence, and launches the GUI.
Also when I choose reboot, it exits to "root@Microknoppix" then says "initiating shutdown sequence".
By the way, i'd like to be able to exit from the GUI to the shell, but logout just doesn't get out of the GUI.
And i'd like it to just stay in the shell and let me load up the GUI with a command
And i'd like to be able to restart/reboot without it ejecting my cd. Because I may actually want to boot into knoppix again!
And, I know about the 'knoppix nodrm 2' cheatcode, but i'd like that no gui loading automatically effect automated so I don't have to type it each time.
also regarding installing to usb, which is where i'd make the amendments,
I don't see the option "Boot with Knoppix CD/DVD and select 'Knoppix/ Install KNOPPIX to flash disk' "
I don't see any menu at all. I have booted from the DVD
Thanks
Last edited by terapin; 05-16-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Precision TSFPDA10G-80I-X 10G SFP+ ZR DWDM Tunable 80km SMF/LC Transceiver
$73.60