-
When I enter recommended code I get this: knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on rootfs 498M 44K 498M 1% / /dev/sr0 4.0G 4.0G 0 100% /mnt-system tmpfs 2.0G 38M 2.0G 2% /ramdisk /dev/cloop 10G 10G 0 100% /KNOPPIX unionfs 2.0G 38M 2.0G 2% /UNIONFS unionfs 2.0G 38M 2.0G 2% /usr unionfs 2.0G 38M 2.0G 2% /home tmpfs 20M 3.0M 18M 15% /run tmpfs 20M 3.0M 18M 15% /UNIONFS/var/run tmpfs 10M 0 10M 0% /UNIONFS/var/lock tmpfs 100M 44K 100M 1% /UNIONFS/var/log tmpfs 2.0G 8.0K 2.0G 1% /tmp udev 20M 0 20M 0% /dev tmpfs 2.0G 0 2.0G 0% /dev/shm When I connect USB stick it gets recognized and I can see it in the PCManFM, so I suppose the infected hard disk is infected with some very sneaky virus or something like that. I guess only thing to do now is to learn how to play with 'testdisk' tool, and that will take a while. Thank you Mr. Schulz for your time and effort.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00