-
..sites like Hulu tell me that I need to install Flash to view their content. As I used Knoppix mainly for web browsing, this will be a deal breaker for me.
Hello Harry,
can you tell us other websites (not restricted to USA) whith which you have problems now? After using the script which K Knopper inserted within Knoppix, I've no problems to watch Youtube - neither with Knoppix V7.2.0 nor V7.4.0.
When I saw the German menu version yesterday I thought that the install flash script had been moved to a link directly on the desktop.
On the desktop of the DVD/CD version you'll find a symlink to the menu entrypoint of the flash install script. Since V7.3 (the CeBIT version) this script offers some new abilities. But it seems it's still a little buggy. For me I couldn't use the option to keep some parts of persistent memory.
Greetings Werner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

3COM 2227-04 REV E ETHERLINK II ISA Card Mainframe 1989 (Untested)
$74.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00