Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Knoppix V7.4.1

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    You can see the differences (done by kn-what.sh)

    for DVD V7.2.0 versus V7.4.1
    for DVD V7.4.0 versus V7.4.1
    and an overview of packages maintained by K Knopper
    Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 09-15-2014 at 07:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
    You can see the differences (done by kn-what.sh)

    for DVD V7.2.0 versus V7.4.1
    for DVD V7.4.0 versus V7.4.1
    and an overview of packages maintained by K Knopper
    Greetings, Werner.

    I am impressed at the completeness of your kn-what comparisons,
    but it is hard to imagine that most of the small version differences
    represent any significant consequencial differences. I must admit
    I am not familiar with Knoppix's Adriane features.

    I am also surprised that I can't find either more or some knoppix-specific
    changes like for example Install-to-flash-disk, which I thought might be
    the motivation for a Knoppix version change.
    I now wonder if this version change might have been motivated more
    by Adriane-specific modifications.

    I don't see yet if there is a reason for me to upgrade from 7.4.0 to 7.4.1
    since I don't know what of real consequence is different. A few words in
    the release material would have been a great help in that regard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module picture

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module

$5.00



Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED picture

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED

$24.99



Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram picture

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram

$125.00