-
Senior Member
registered user
Dear knp,
I said you use Google translation because your construction has a pattern similar to google's. Google's translation is becoming better, but still I can identify it.
Your latest post is very difficult to read, without line breaks and formatting.
I generally call a fixed, unchangeable file an Image (while talking about Knoppix), irrespective of whether it is an ISO or the KNOPPIX and the BOOT folders underlying the ISO, containing minirt.gz and KNOPPIX files required for running a Knoppix system.
Irrespective of whether your HDD's MBR contains Grub or not, Grub on Pendrive will not be bothered.
I write what I experience.
This will be my last post on the issue. I assure you that you remain FREE to choose whatever you deem fit 
All the best.
Last edited by rajibando; 05-25-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-X6904-40G-2T 4-Port 40 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Module
$299.00