-
Hi rajibando
Thanks you for your help
1- I spoke of freedom in regards to WinXP .
2- My last post was not formatted at all because my laptop was
"hanging" (=?) which obliged me to reboot. But the post
remaned saved without beeing "editable".
3- I have tried to have a very quick glance on your post you spoke
about. and other conversations on the problem
4- I think I have almost understood the meaning of your last post.
5- I shall study tese ideas as soon as I shall find more time.
Thanks you and best regards
knp
Last edited by knp; 05-25-2015 at 05:53 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro Server CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis with X9SCL-F Core i3-2100 8GB 220W
$200.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

VeloCloud Edge 840/Supermicro 505-2 Server 32GB RAM/Intel Xeon D1518/240GB SSD
$325.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00