Thank you superman, I will check it as soon as I can, which knoppix version are you using?
@joselb
The OP is running Chromium 37. Don't reckon the newer version of Chromium can utilise the NPAPI-based flash player plugin for playback any more. While using the mentioned version of Chromium to test the flash plugin from ChromeOS, I have also tried out the suggested path (/usr/lib/chromium and /usr/lib/chromium/plugins) for the Adobe branded player, and cannot get it worked as well. So far, the only way I can make Chromium pick up the Adobe player is to set the path to libflashplayer.so via the /etc/chromium/default file, but the video clip won't play as the imported plugin is NPAPI-based. I have used Chromium only on a handful of occasions, so I would have probably missed quite a few things here...
Thank you superman, I will check it as soon as I can, which knoppix version are you using?
@joselb I used the stock Chromium shipped with KNOPPIX 7.4.2 to test the Adobe flash plugin.
I will check it tomorrow in the afternoon with chromium, I can't do it sooner because I only use Firefox and Tor browser. Anyway, what I also do and mostly is to download Firefox browser (also Tor browser), extract the file/es in my /home/knoppix directory and then create a link in my Desktop. It works very well and I always use the most recent flash version, even knowing all the problems I could find using flashplayer.
I did it in chromium just now (libflashplayer.so inside /usr/lib/chromium/plugins/ ) and it works. Maybe you can't make it work because you did it differently before, I don't know.
@joselb Thanks for the confirmation. I also have no idea where I have missed since the installation process of Adobe flash player (V11.2) is merely a copy-paste action. Probably my linux skills suck more than a little bit... BTW, I wonder if your Chromium 37 could play the sample DRM-protected video clip hosted on the Adobe's website without the presence of any HAL related packages.
1.- Download 32 bits tar.gz for Linux in Adobe flashplayer website.
2.- Extract in graphic mode the tar.gz file, you will get some different files, delete all except libflashplayer.so and place it in the Desktop
3.- Open a root terminal (inside Knoppix menu). And type: cd /usr/lib/chromium/plugins
4.- Then type: mv /home/knoppix/Desktop/libflashplayer.so .
5.- Done
I went to adobe flashplayer website and I could see the clouds moving (telling me that flash was correctly installed)
@joselb Thanks for the step-by-step guide. After following your guide to install Adobe Flash Player (V11.2) on an untouched KNOPPIX 7.4.2 running in Live Mode, I still cannot get the ball rolling, nor can the plugin be recognised by the testing tool on Adobe's website. In addition, from most of the info I gathered from a few forums, Chromium 34 and upwards can only take Pepper Flash Player for playback. So I don't know how you have nailed it...
Maybe my wife is using an old knoppix, not 7.4.2. I will check chrome version too.
Yes, she is using knoppix 7.0 and chrome version is 22.0.1229.94 I will try with knoppix 7.4.2, I think I installed in some pendrive...

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90