-
Senior Member
registered user
You don't need cfdisk. I find it painless when using knoppix-installer to run qtparted from a root shell first. Then I have no worries, mate!
One question: when I configure printers from the Knopix liveCD or a knoppix-installed as knoppix hdd, everything works great. When installed as debian on a hdd I can't even get http://localhost:631 working.
One more: also, when using the debian hdinstall, I need to pump -i eth0 or netcardconfig everytime I reboot or I have no surfing action! Why is this and what can I do about it? BTW, I have to restart sshd everytime too or forget fish!
TIA,
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 05:58 AM
-
By Nataki in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By EdlinUser in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2003, 09:15 PM
-
By ndrake in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 08:56 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 08:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00