-
I think I know what the original poster is talking about although I'm not sure if this is the forum to talk about it. I just faced the same problem just now.
I'm using Knoppix 3.2 and just upgraded openoffice.org since I wanted the english version installed and not the German one.
Apparently it installed Version OpenOffice 1.1.0-3 and I'm facing a problem with the fonts on the Menu and document. Everything is gone for a toss. It's a little hard to describe how bad it looks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dpkg -l openoffice* | grep ii
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 high-quality office productivity suite
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 OpenOffice.org office suite binary files
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3+2 Debian specific parts of OpenOffice.org
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 English US language package for openoffice.o
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked at my X Config files as well and they appear to be as you have suggested.
Any other ideas / tips on where to look to tweak my configuration settings?
Regards
Rishi
Similar Threads
-
By crion in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 01:49 AM
-
By bigpilot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 07:28 PM
-
By tearinghairout in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By mack in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:18 AM
-
By milesj in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00