Please searcin this forum for "dell" for many more posts about this.
e.g. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1878#8849
Hello everyone,
whilst waiting for an engineer here at work to connect my brand new Dell to the intranet, a colleague of mine suggested I try Knoppix, which he told me was a really neat concept.
I booted up with the Knoppix CD, messed about a little and then shut the system down. Next time I turned my computer on, lo and behold, no sign of life at all!
When the computer turns on it simply doesn't do anything and I can't boot off a CD because they don't seem to be detected even though the drive seems to show some activity. My monitor doesn't respond (although it works on other machines) and so on. The computer is running but it simply doesn't boot.
I wonder if my computer's death occurring straight after my first Knoppix test drive is a coincidence. Did Knoppix kill my computer?
Any ideas? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Very best regards,
Geir Freysson.
Please searcin this forum for "dell" for many more posts about this.
e.g. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1878#8849

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90