Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cookie Management

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256

    Cookie Management

    OK, I'm used to using the CD image, so this was never a problem. Whenever I surfed the web and went to a site that had Cookies and Konqueror asked if I wanted them or not, I always said sure as they're just going to the ramdisk and disappear each time I reboot.

    Now, I'm trying to get used to an hdinstall. If I don't accept Cookies, then some website don't work right. But, if I do accept them, where do they go? I would like to keep a handle on these and delete them if I don't want to keep them. Cookies can get a bit out of hand and waste space, etc.

    TIA,

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    8
    Konqueror -> Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> scroll down & select cookies (about ten icons down) -> then Management tab

    Hope this helps

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Cool, I had no idea it there actually was a cookie management tab!

    Thanx,

Similar Threads

  1. Memory Management in Knoppix?
    By thaumielx72 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 05:23 PM
  2. Cookie from KDE
    By lotech in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 12:52 AM
  3. Cookie warning from KDE
    By lotech in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 05:58 PM
  4. Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
    By mzilikazi in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 04:34 PM
  5. WIFI management.
    By jazzback in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 12:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS picture

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS

$164.97



HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00



Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On picture

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On

$450.00



Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI picture

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI

$525.00



New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server picture

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server

$689.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC picture

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC

$250.00