-
Downloaded the modified version of Knoppix and it finally worked! I am interested to see if the changes that were made will be incoporated into the next version of Knoppix. I tried passing all of the different cheat codes that were suggested, but nothing worked. There are also a few distros based off of Knoppix that I would like to try, but so far I have run into the same problem.
I know this thread is a bit old, but perhaps someone is watching still?
Thanks for the input.
Similar Threads
-
By Longfield in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:54 AM
-
By tianhm in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 06:18 AM
-
Replies: 44
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 03:23 AM
-
By tomboc in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 03:59 AM
-
Replies: 25
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 05:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99