-
knoppix newbie
Hi
Ive booted knoppix and want to install it to my hard disk. I already had redhat linux on a 10 GB partition. So, I dont have to repartition my drive. When I run knx-hdinstall, I get a screen with the hard disk name and two buttons, "Ok" and "Cancel". Im unable to select the hard disk. What do I do? Also, when I install knoppix (debian) to the hard disk, will the install process make a boot disk for me?
Thanks in advance.
Waiting to get going with debian 
Cheers
Srini
Similar Threads
-
By Jim Hart in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By johngrinham in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 11:45 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By pbearseven in forum General Support
Replies: 22
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 04:25 PM
-
By freeballer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50