-
Senior Member
registered user
Should I go for the v1.0PRE3 source, or the older v0.92 ???
I assume, the best, would be to get the "all-in-one" Codec's
Do I need GOOM? (what in the world is GOOM?)
Do I need to get any of the extra Codec's - if I get the all-in-one? I just plan on using the DVD Player anyway.
Do I need any of the Fonts? Or is it fine without them?
Thanks for all the help, in advance, and for getting me this far...
Cuddles
[ps] Anyone have any resolve on Xine, I am waiting for that as well
Similar Threads
-
By Freitag in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 01:25 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 01:55 PM
-
By luegner in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:27 PM
-
By sk545 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:58 AM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00