reinstalled using knoppix-installer/debian style. No modifications to system. How-to desired.
If anyone has a method that works for this, I would appreciate your help.
Thanks,
TheBman
just a additional note, got to thinking about it and went back and verified the md5sum on my cd I burned, that was fine.
reinstalled using knoppix-installer/debian style. No modifications to system. How-to desired.
If anyone has a method that works for this, I would appreciate your help.
Thanks,
TheBman

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac
$299.00
Assorted Vintage Lot of Apple Macintosh items
$100.00
Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 Computer Motherboard 820-0260-A Parts/Repair AS-IS
$350.00
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99