Hi,
as usual, I will answer to myself, because I think it is good that the answer is somewhere in case somebody (or I in the future) need it...
http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html
thanks,
Pau
Hi,
do you know how can I install tk.pm?
thanks,
Pau
Hi,
as usual, I will answer to myself, because I think it is good that the answer is somewhere in case somebody (or I in the future) need it...
http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html
thanks,
Pau

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Standard Memories MM-140 Memory Board ASSY 102415 - Working When Pulled
$175.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65