I have a mouse for it but i hate use that! The strip that is above the touch pad is lit up, but if I take out my mouse the pad doesn't work at all. And the light is still on. My laptop is a Toshiba PLEASE HELP!
I have a mouse for it but i hate use that! The strip that is above the touch pad is lit up, but if I take out my mouse the pad doesn't work at all. And the light is still on. My laptop is a Toshiba PLEASE HELP!

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00