Or get the 8 gig one I have for 13.95 shipped or even $11.95 with the coupon code MLC114196101816NL1:
http://www.meritline.com/a-data-c008...--p-55267.aspx
I'm quite happy with it.
Or get the 8 gig one I have for 13.95 shipped or even $11.95 with the coupon code MLC114196101816NL1:
http://www.meritline.com/a-data-c008...--p-55267.aspx
I'm quite happy with it.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Different strokes for different folks. I don't have one, but these reviews suggest that it's not ideal for storing your OS. I'd happily use one for (say) documents, but not for movies or Knoppix.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()
I'm not very impressed by the reviews. The reviewers don't strike me as very scientific or precise, and that's not the same drive anyway. I can tell you that my drive has a read speed of 13.01 MB/sec as reported by USBDeview, which is better than a class 6 SDHC flash card that I've tested and almost as good as some SanDisk Extremme III SDHC cards that I own (they read at 15.65 MB/S). The Write speed is a bit lower (5.84 MB/S vs 9.80 MB/S) but read speed is more the determining factor for booting an OS or playing video (while Write speed is more of an issue for camera SDHC cards). I'm not saying this device's spec will be up to the Verbaitum device you referenced, but for less than half the cost I think it is a reasonable option. It by far outperforms other (smaller) flash drives that I own. I would be interested if you could post what you actually measure the Verbatim speed to be.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99