-
importing Outlook Express mail into Kmail
Recovering from yet another Windows crash I'm trying to read some old mail that is in the Outlook Express file into KMAIL. Is this the best mail package to use? And when I try to point to the OE file where the messages are I cant get beyond selecting the drive-hda1 The system give me siggnal 11(SIGSEGV) error message. The proceedure I use is to select the hda1 drive from the "Devices" label on the left side of the "select foldder" screen. When I point to hda1 I get the error msg. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
John
-

Originally Posted by
johnfila
Recovering from yet another Windows crash I'm trying to read some old mail that is in the Outlook Express file into KMAIL. Is this the best mail package to use? And when I try to point to the OE file where the messages are I cant get beyond selecting the drive-hda1 The system give me siggnal 11(SIGSEGV) error message. The proceedure I use is to select the hda1 drive from the "Devices" label on the left side of the "select foldder" screen. When I point to hda1 I get the error msg. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
John
For me OE is a very meaningful tool. And I opened it some days ago and was unpleasantly surprised reason of all my emails had been lost. I didn't know what to do next. Luckily for me I got an curious application - recover mail outlook express on the Internet. It determined my issue within a minute. Besides I learnt how the utility worked with very large files of dbx format and processed them in a batch mode.
Similar Threads
-
By veida in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2007, 06:55 AM
-
By ipam45 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2006, 10:10 AM
-
By guicaste in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 01:02 AM
-
By probono in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 09:21 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 09:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99