-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
itman007
UTU you lead me to believe by stating "Maybe 64bit Knoppix will work just fine with Chrome" that Knoppix will support 64 bit installers? If it does this would solve my issues. From my testing it will not. Please advise if you know how it will. Thanks greatly.
I'm using 64-bit Mint 17.3 Xfce as I write this. Just earlier I installed what appears to be an amd64 version of Chromium which seems to be
in working order, although I've not connected to Google with it. I'm presuming the same might be done with a 64-bit Knoppix 7.
It's not clear to me why Chrome would be absolutely essential to your effort, and I think 64-bit Mint 17.3 plus its Chromium might serve
just as well.
If you have a 64-bit Knoppix 7 you might see if it also has a 64-bit Chromium to try out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

New Cisco SFP-10G-AOC3M= Compatible 10G SFP+ 3m (10 ft.) Active Optical Cable
$49.95

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99